Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday of Milestones

I have just been kind of keeping my move streak going, because most likely it will end Friday. I got up early for a Sunday since my Charlotte was speaking this morning in church. I did 8.53 miles in 2:23:58 for a 16:52 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 511 feet with an average heart rate of 103 bpm at a temp of 71 degrees with humidity at 84 percent. The milestone was doing 2-3 runs just to get my average pace under 17 minutes. I tried doing my mile speed walk pace which I stopped early as I felt a little twinge behind my knee. The normal walking pace immediately took that feeling away. The sprints felt ok with no knee pain on the inside of my knee. That was a pleasing thing to happen. Slowly but surely. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment