Sunday, June 16, 2019

Saturday/Sunday

On Saturday I went to Calverton to get my workout in before going to my friend Lenny’s daughter’s wedding. I did 7.24 miles in 2:04:13 for a 17:08 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 147 with an average heart rate of 106 bpm at 59 degrees and 76 percent humidity. Today I did my old Greenway Trail doing 7.47 miles in 2:08:47 for a 17:14 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 512 feet with an average heart rate of 108 bpm at a temp of 67 degrees and 86 percent humidity. This was a milestone since I was able to complete the workout without residual pain in my knee. It was so nice to hit the trail once again. I will continue to train a few ticks below realizing that while I am improving that I am still recovering. It was a nice Fathers Day with three of my children and three of my grandchildren being with me. Have a blessed Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment