Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A Little Rest Makes for Quicker Feet

I got out the door at exactly the same time as yesterday, but thankfully made it back about 3 minutes sooner. I mean I’m really not pushing things rather just kind of letting the workouts come to me without forcing the issue. The key is to build up without getting hurt, and through persistence and patience hope to get back to where I was before the injury and maybe better. My goal is to get
my weight down to around 195 within a week as I’m hovering anpound or two
below 200 right now. I did 6.45 miles in 1:44:33 for a 16:12 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 128 feet with an average heart rate of 103 bpm at a temp of 64 degrees and 98 percent humidity. It is nice to enjoy the solitude of the morning my favorite part of the day! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment