Friday, June 14, 2019

A Day Ahead

The key word as far as training goes is “restraint “. I am trying to progress while realizing that I am not back 100 percent from the injury. If I use restraint I can keep progressing. Today I started my build-up a day early doing the figure 8 Loop today instead of Saturday. I am still doing 1 mile in my workout of speed walking while backing off just enough not to cause injury. I got out in good season. It was another beautiful spring morning. I just had a blessed feeling as I did an old familiar staple to my workouts. I did 6.21miles in 1:42:11 for a 16:26 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 131 feet with an average heart rate of 102 bpm at a temp of 58 degrees at 99 percent humidity. Lord willing 7 miles tomorrow before attending my friend Lenny’s Daughters’s wedding in Northport. Thank you Lord for your goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment