Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Improvement

Yesterday my stomach was off and I was not feeling quite right. It definitely effected how I felt during my workout. Today I felt better on this my father in laws birthday. I headed out the doing listening to Dr. Tony Evans podcast. I try listening to messages for the first half and then listen to music for the second half. I ended up at 8.45 miles in 2:21:42 for a 16:46 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 563(I think my technology went a little screwy as this was the same route as yesterday) with an average heart rate of 102 bpm at a temp of 69 degrees at 96 percent humidity. I am just glad yo be doing a semblance of my typical workouts. I took Bekah to work then power washed the outdoor furniture before having lunch with my wife and in-laws. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment