Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Feeling My Age

 This has been the year of aches and pains. It seems as if I’m always dealing with some sort of ache or ailment. Thankfully I have been able to maintain some sort of consistency with some adjustments. This morning my right hip felt really sore and kept me from getting some sleep just before I was scheduled to wake up. I was questioning whether I should work out or not, but decided that I could get the work in . I’m grateful that put the work in. I think the right decision was made. I hope that my hip and shoulder feel better soon though. I did the Apple Court, Ryan, Woodlot, Randall Loop doing 8.69 miles in 2:21:09 for a 16:14 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 79 bpm with an elevation gain of 180 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 30 degrees. With all said and done I think that the workout went okay. I even made it to work in good season. 

I’m so blessed to have seen the movie Jesus Revolution last night.  It’s nice to be reminded of how God has worked powerfully in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment