Friday, March 3, 2023

Aint So Hip

 Ever since Tuesday my right hip has been sore like someone kicked me in the butt. Lord willing the weekend rest will help the hip feel better. I have been a little slow on the roads, but thankfully I was able to get the workouts in for which I am grateful. I did the out and back and 2 x Woodlot/Ridge in 2:20:48 for a 16:16 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 114 bpm with an elevation gain of 182 feet with an average cadence of 131 spm at 32 clear degrees. Working out over the years is a lot about overcoming obstacles. You don’t notice the obstacles until you try to be dedicated to achieving something. The obstacle might be a sore foot, sore hamstring, an abrasion that irritates, diarrhea, not finding something that you need, or waking up late. This is why I am so grateful for being able to do what I have done over the years. I can’t beat many people, but I have been consistent. Thank you Lord! Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment