Thursday, March 16, 2023

Surprised

 Yesterday was a long day and I finished tired and scrambling to get everything ready for today. I had a follow up doctor’s appointment followed by supper at Chick Fil- A then Bible study.  Lord willing I’m heading to Eastport tomorrow for Keon’s birthday. A trip to Maine is always something that I look forward to. I’m grateful for a decent workout and making it to work on time. I did the Apple Court, Kastal, Ryan, Woodlot, Randall loop doing 8.67 miles in 2:17:34 for a 15:52 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 122 bpm with an elevation gain of 196 feet at an average cadence of 130 spm at 33 degrees. I’ve noticed a scraggly looking guy on Whiskey Road the last couple of days. Anyway, have a blessed day! Day off tomorrow and Lord willing a workout in Eastport on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment