Thursday, March 9, 2023

Back

 I had some stomach issues Tuesday night which meant I got almost no sleep with a lot of time in the bathroom. I had decided to take the day off from working out and going to work. I stayed in bed most of the day, getting up at 3:00 pm. My brother in law Jon and my nephew Ben arrived and will be staying with us. This morning I did the 3 x Woodlot/Raynor with an out and back up the hill on Woodlot. I got out in good season and maintained a decent pace doing 8.72 in 2:19:10 for a  15:57 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 169 bpm with an elevation gain of 224 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 33 degrees. Thank you Lord for the strength that you provide. It’s not always fun at the time, but the workout is always satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment