Sunday, March 19, 2023

Over 100

 This is Sunday that I’m recording Saturday’s workout in Eastport. I usually make a plan in my brain and see how it works out. I was tired during the week and tired anticipating my quick trip to Maine. I didn’t work out Friday and it was a good thing since the day was very long. Thankfully it all worked out. I did the 190 route starting out through town and up Adams Street before coming back down Shackford Street. This workout with the exception of Adams Street is flat and scenic— surrounded by the ocean on both sides. I love the waterfowl as I go past the Eastport sign as they swim and land in the bay over the clam flats. I did 9.11 miles in 2:23:48 for a 15:46 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 171 bpm with an elevation gain of 359 feet. I hurried around when I got back to the Motel and quickly cleaned up and headed out to pick up Katie and Keon to go to Urban Trampoline Center. Kim and I shared a hamburger together before I headed to my parents. I’m so glad that my son in law Antonio asked Jesus into his heart. My grandson Oliver is so precious. 

I had a good time at my parents church. Maine still feels like home. It’s the place where people see my abilities and respect me. Maine is where I breathe oxygen that fuels my confidence and purpose. In New York I just feel out of place other than of course my beautiful wife and my precious family. God sees it all and is in control of it all. Praise His name.

Oh, I passed over 100 training miles for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment