Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cool & Cloudy

I woke up and immediately prayed.  I don't always respond in prayer so quickly, but the Lord is working on me.  The transition from comfortable bed to workout strangely enough happens without much thought.  I do enjoy the comfort of my bed and the good thoughts of the new opportunities that each day provides.  Equally enjoyable is the positive feeling I get as I roam about the streets in the early morning hour.  Today I did the Niewood version of the Longwood Loop which includes going on Whiskey Road instead of Kastal. I did 9.38 miles in 2;20:01 for a 14:55 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 338 feet and an average heart rate of 111 bpm at a temp of 46 degrees and 50% humidity.It's been a good week! God is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment