Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bright

Finally, we had a morning of sunshine.  I love this time of day, because it pretty much marks the only time of the day that I am out and about.  I wasn't feeling great, but I wasn't feeling terrible either. I did the Niewood version of the Longwood Loop doing 9.3 miles in 2:19:17 for a 14: 58 minute per mile pace with a 119 bpm heart rate and an elevation gain of 330 feet.  I am striding easy making sure not to aggravate my complaints which now includes a little hamstring issue which has been happening for years.  If I stay in the "slowish" zone everything goes okay-- so that's where I'm staying.  I need these workouts and if I have to go a bit slower to keep it going pain free, then that's where I'll keep it. The remote working is a bit of a pain, but the view here is beautiful.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment