Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Back At It

The title of course refers to being back to work. In a way the work gives me a sense of purpose in this time of quarantine.  I also like the fact that I have no commute and that I get to work out of the confines of my nice home.  The stress is in the forever changing nature or our remote teaching and the fact that I am a tech novice. I did the Longwood/Medford Loop once again doing 9.47 miles in 2:24:36 for a 15:16 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 376 feet and an average heart rate of 113 bpm at a temp of 42 degrees and a drizzly 79 percent humidity!  I was trying to move along without aggravating my complaints.  I think that I was successful in this.  I like this loop because it gets me near my move goal and it avoids people.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment