Friday, October 25, 2019

River Road in Wellsville

I got in late last night, but I always enjoy the opportunity to workout in the country and in a different place. Sunrise is late here in western New York so I had to pick a place where at least I could be sure of my footing. The River road goes past Jace’s vocational school in the River bed. I did take one dead end road which took me up a good hill to a farm. My brother called which slowed me down a bit, but the conversation was good. I did 8.55 miles in 1:58:43 for a 13:52 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 315 feet with an average heart rate of 126 bpm at 42 degrees and 99 percent humidity. It drizzled at times, but I thoroughly enjoyed the beauty and solitude as well as the bright colors of the foliage in overcast western New York. Off to Corning with Char now.

No comments:

Post a Comment