Friday, October 4, 2019

A Little Bit Better

I headed out the door with a little extra sleep from the night before. I wasn’t fast, but at least I wasn’t tired. There is something special about the early morning hour. The funny thing is when you actually see another person working out. This morning I saw my friend Arlem the last part of Woodlot. I also saw a raccoon on Kastal, and a dear on Ridge Road. When I think of how much slower I am these days, I remind myself that the health to workout is a blessing indeed. The experience of the early morning workout is strangely the sam whether it was the early running days or the present  speed walking. God is so so good! Here are the stats- 8.26 in 2:04:25 for a 15:04 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 154 feet with an average heart rate of 110 bpm at a temp of 59 degrees and 97 percent humidity. My wife goes on a cruise to Bermuda tomorrow with a couple of her friends. I’m blessed to go on half of her vacations with her. Also, it was drizzling again this morning. God bless you! Oh yes, Jace comes home for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment