Monday, May 14, 2018

Reflection

This morning as I was working out on the drizzling and cool spring streets of Ridge I realized one of the most important aspects of the early morning workout— reflection! A lot of our real issues in life go unnoticed in the busyness of the everyday grind. Thinks that are bothering us get ignored because we are too busy to acknowledge that the problem even exists.  Things or people that we should pray for are neglected in the busyness of life. I’m grateful for this time of reflection and prayer as well as the calming effect of the workout. Time is passing by and I need to redeem the time before the time is up. I did the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop doing 9.22 miles in 2:03:05 dor a 13:20 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 323 feet and an average heartrate of 115 bpm with a temperature of 50 degrees at 99 percent humidity. Next week my wife will Lord willing be in the DR on a mission trip. Have a most blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment