Thursday, May 3, 2018

Adaptive

I got a text in the middle of the night saying that my daughter Rebekah’s boyfriend’s car ran out of gas and needed me to bring a gas can. So I headed out a bit after 4 in search of his car. After half an hour I found success. This put me behind schedule for my usual workouts. I decided to do the interval workout consisting of warm up and cool down and 9 x .3 mile hill sprints with equal walking recovery. Everything is speed walking except my hill sprints. Here are the stats- 7.37 miles in 1:25:22 for a 11:34 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 331 feet and an average heartrate of 127 bpm at a temperature of 63 degrees and 59 percent humidity. Typing this now in downtown Roosevelt as I await the coming of the mechanic for an oil change. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment