Sunday, May 27, 2018

Friday/Saturday

Friday was my last day without Charlotte. For all the fun you think you might have alone it always ends up with mostly “Missing You “.  I woke up earlier hoping to give myself some lounging around time, but as usual I got out the door a couple of minutes late. I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot Loop doing 8.81 miles in 1:55:11 for a 13:04 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 188 feet with an average heartrate of 115 bpm at a temperature of a comfortable 58 degrees with humidity at 78 percent.  Yesterday I did an active recovery workout on the Port Jefferson/East Setauket Greenway trail. I went out in my jeans and ended up regretting it as it was warm and humid. I did 7.49 in 1:57:24 for a 15:39 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 493 feet with an average pulse of 108 bpm st a temp of 71 degrees and 77 percent humidity. I pick up a coffee which I order on the go which I drink as I return down the trail. I ended up seeing a painted turtle snd got within 8 ‘ of a deer. The route is well traveled on a Saturday morning. I actually go on this trail a lot and see a lot of the same folks. I usually don’t post the workout since it is mainly for enjoyment. The scenery is just beautiful. Off to run an errand. Have a most blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment