Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Day 2 Without You!

It’s funny how you change and you don’t even realize it. You would think that having my room all to myself would be a treat, but I sure do miss my wife. My routine is only marginally changed with my wife gone. I just don’t have to tippy toe around so much. I have been getting out rhe door to work earlier, but arriving for work later as traffic has been horrible. On my commute last night my route home changed numerous times, yet I was only twenty minutes late thanks to Google Maps. This morning I did the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop doing 9.14 in 1:59:13 for a 13:01 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 358 feet with an average pulse of 113 bpm at a temperature of 51 degrees and 97 percent humidity. God gave me a nice quiet evening at home last night. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment