Monday, May 7, 2018

It Feels Like Home

I was getting in a workout just before I headed for the ferry and home. It was a beautiful sunny morning in Hope, Maine. I hugged my dad just before leaving as I was heading for the roads and he was heading for work. I did my Howe Hill-Barnestown loop. My grandfather used to walk up Howe hill coming home from school. Now it’s my turn to climb the hill. I was greeted by singing of birds as I sauntered along the country roads of Hope and Camden. I saw some turkeys as I headed up Howe hill. They seemed unimpressed with my presence.  Today I just enjoyed being out in the country unhurried by the traffic and the usual fast pace of life. In my reflective moments I was thinking how I miss living in Maine. The key is to be where God wants me. Have a blessed day! Stats for the workout — 9.08 miles
In 2:00:22 for a 13:15 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 883 feet with an average heartrate of 121bpm at 51 degress and 64 percent humidity! A great workout in Hope, Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment