Friday, October 28, 2022

Here We Go Loop-D-Do

  I got out in good season again. I was a little sore from PT last night, but my spirits were good and thankfully my pace wasn’t bad either. I did the Woodlot Loop 3 times with the third lap being shortened by cutting through the path. I also do a short out and back on Woodlot going up and down the two little hills. My weight is slowly dropping thankfully.  I think the physical therapy is a good idea.  I’m not sure that it will fix all of my knee problems, but I like the training and am getting some good ideas. I did 8.79 miles in 2:16:34 for a 15:32 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 162 bpm with an elevation gain of 205 feet at an average cadence of 131 spm at a breezy 49 degrees.  The smells and feel of autumn filled the air.  Have a blessed day and a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment