Friday, October 7, 2022

Feel Good Friday

 Today was certainly not a World breaking day, but it kind of felt like one.  On Friday’s I give myself the luxury of having a Five Hour Energy to help me jump start the day. I woke up in good season and got out a bit earlier.  My pace was average by my new slow poke current standards.  Taking Instaflex Advanced Formula has helped with knee pain.  It’s a little pricey, but it makes my workouts noticeably more tolerable. This morning it was comfortable out.  It’s amazing how a car pulling out of a driveway or coming down the road in a bad spot forcing me to move can be so annoying early in the morning. Here are the stats for the day- 8.60 miles in 2:21:58 for a 16:30 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 161 bpm with an elevation gain of 207 feet at an average cadence of 125 spm at a slightly overcast 60 degrees. Have a blessed weekend. Going to a wedding upstate about 2 1/2 miles away tomorrow. Always something going:)

No comments:

Post a Comment