Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Day of Atonement/Yom Kipper

 Another day off. This school year has been filled with short weeks.  Days like today often provide opportunities to get a little ahead on the day to day things and to do the little things that you would have to cram into a busy day. I woke up later, getting some extra sleep and then headed out to do the Calverton Loop. I did the Loop going the opposite direction. I feel like the workout was decent considering the knee issues that I have been dealing with for the past couple of months. I was glad that last night my daughter Ericka and her girls were able to come over for supper. On the trail this morning I only saw one Biker and two other walkers. Now for the stats- I did 9.41 miles in 2:57:54 for an 18:54 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 73 bpm at an average cadence of 112 spm at an elevation gain of 306 feet including 5 times up and down the stairs on the trail at 58 drizzly degrees. It was a beautiful autumn morning. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment