Thursday, November 8, 2018

Keep On Moving

I find that with the time change, a change occurs in me as well each year. It seems as if everything is a bit more of a struggle. You would think with the extra hour of sleep that you would have a little extra oomph, but it never seems that way. On the other hand you go to bed an hour later. My body almost always deels better with the spring ahead. Today I did the Randall plus loop doing 9.28 miles in 2:05:55 for a 13:34 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 171 feet and an average heart rate of 117 bpm at a temperature of 50 degrees and 57 percent humidity. The fall is my favorite season to train.  It’s cool, but not cold. The ruffle of the leaves blowing, with beautiful colors lavished across the treeline. The glimmer of sunlight at the end of the workout gives a little bit of hope for the day. Off to the world of PE. Court tomorrow. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment