Sunday, November 25, 2018

FridaySaturday

On Friday I woke up about an hour past my usual time. I wanted a little extra sleep , but I had to get around in time to get Rebekah to work. I’m glad that she has gotten more days at work. I did the Scenic Hills , Niewood, Longwood, Medford Loop doing 9.15 miles in 1:59:32 for a 13:04 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 365 feet with an average heart rate of 125 bpm at a temperature of 15 degrees and 68 percent humidity. It was a cold Thanksgiving vacation workout, but thankfully I kept a good pace. On Saturday my wife took a break and I took a hike on the Greenway trail doing 8.74 miles in 2:34:13 for a 17:39 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 591 feet with an average heartrate of 99 bpm at a temperature of 44 degrees and 65 percent humidity. Today I met my movement goal with hikes around Prosser Pines, and Randall Game Perserve along with lown mowing and yard work. Some tough things happening, but some good things as well. God is able!

No comments:

Post a Comment