Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wednesday/Thursday Personal Days

  Charlotte had to have a procedure yesterday, so I took the day off from work to take Charlotte too and from her procedure. After talking to her doctor, I decided to take today off as well. I had to stop by my school after she was released, to fill out a leave permission sheet. I was able to do the two loop workout yesterday with a short out and back for 8.63 miles in 2:21:55 for a 16:26 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 113 bpm with an elevation gain of 250 feet at an average cadence of 125 spm at 58 degrees.

Today I did the Red Maple version of the Longwood loop doing 8.40 in 2:19:15 for a 16:34 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 91 bpm  at an average cadence of124 spm at a temperature of 63 degrees.  Kind of tired now. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment