Wednesday, May 29, 2024

No Rhythm

 My wife and I have had some changes in our lives. My mother in law has been progressing in her Alzheimer’s disease. This means my wife having to help out with her mother extensively. Also, my wife has been dealing with some women’s medical issues. Needless to say these things have affected her life and indirectly and to a lesser extent my life. This morning I felt several times the hard shove of my wife which means I’m snoring. She only knows this because she can’t sleep. This morning she was awake when I got up, which I don’t like much. I did 8 x the hill for 6.57 miles in 1:50: 12 for a 16:46 minutes per mile pace with an average heart rate of 80 bpm with an elevation gain of 322 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 59 degrees. Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment