Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Patience

 I was a little behind schedule all morning.Fortunately, I was able to get everything done on time. I’m not sure why, but I was just a little extra patient with everything. The good thing was that each situation that required patience, worked out. Having changed my workout approach to the maximum minimum, I have that little cushion of time that allows me to enjoy my workouts and get them done. I’ve learned that the patient slow approach helps me to train and make slow sustained gains. This morning on the 8 x Raynor Hill I did 6.63 miles in 1:50:10 for a 16:36 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 353 feet at a cadence of 125 spm at 51 degrees. Thank you Lord for helping me! I appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment