Friday, March 1, 2024

Marching Forward

 Today was marked by little positives. I got out a little early to workout. I was a little bit faster on my workout. I got a little extra strength work in. I got to school a little early. These things happening after a busy week on a Friday is even better. I heard a number of owls hooting on Medford Road. I even heard a few turkeys gobbling. It’s nice to have some positives, especially while starting up a new month. I did the Medford Road version of the Longwood Loop doing 8.51 miles in 2:15:50 for a 15:57 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 126 bpm with an elevation gain of 245 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 28 degrees. Looking forward to the weekend and not being on such a rigid schedule. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment