Monday, March 11, 2024

Change

  I definitely have been feeling the stress of work more with the renovations taking place in our kitchen and dining room. It’s just such a grind. The pressure to make the 57 mile one way commute every day is over 100 miles combined with the time clock and no parking space available. Even when you arrive early, it’s just a longer day at an already long school day. My adjustment has been to do hill repeats. This shortens the workout, but increases the intensity. I’ve noticed that I have a bit more energy and the stress on my body is lessened. My strength work has changed since I hurt my rotator cuff. What started out as a rehab workout, has become my mainstay along with some supplemental work. Right now, I am also dealing with lower back tightness. Here are my stats on the warm-up down Apple Court and cooldown including 7x Raynor hill. 6.28 miles in 1:43:41 for a 16:31 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 87 bpm with an elevation gain of 383 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 33 cloudy degrees. On another note, I like my new Kia K5 rental car. Love the wireless CarPlay. Thank you Lord for helping me through the injuries. God bless my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment