Thursday, March 21, 2024

Cold and Clear

 I woke up a couple minutes before my alarm went off, so I got up and had my coffee, before getting back in bed. My morning was fairly routine, but mentally I felt a little off and struggling. This often happens because of fatigue and I’m definitely fatigued. I’m grateful that I’ve changed things up to allow for more time in the morning. I definitely need that time. I also had a nice talk with my brother on the way to school. I enjoy mornings like today, with a stiff breeze and clear skies. The mornings here are so quiet. I am grateful that even though our house is being remodeled and sided and my car is having major body work done, things have gone well. Today I did 7 x Raynor doing 6.32 in 1:40:48 for a 15:56 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 92 bpm with an elevation gain of 332 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 30 degrees. Grateful for each day and am grateful that tomorrow is Friday!! God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment