Friday, March 8, 2024

More of the Same-Almost

  I just have so much going right now, that I cut back on my morning workouts to give me more leeway to deal with everything. I just don’t have the energy to grind it out right now. What I’ve Lost in workout volume, I’ve gained in intensity. I did the same workout as yesterday, but I added a seventh hill repeat. I was tempted to do more, but that would work against my overall idea of cutting volume and adding intensity. Here are my results for the workout- 6.32 miles in 1:40:03 for a 15:50 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 150 bpm with an elevation gain of 287 feet at an average cadence of 130 spm at 39 degrees. I’m hoping to get some rest this weekend. I turn in my rental today and pick up a different rental from Hertz tomorrow, Lord willing. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment