Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Key

 Over the years, I have learned that it’s important to adapt and change before you are forced to change. So many little changes over the years in training go undetected because the change was subtle. In recent years I have had to use knee and ankle wraps to support my muscles and joints. Sometimes I make just a minor subtraction from a route. In the past two weeks, I have stuck with my hill repeats workout. This workout gives me flexibility that I desperately needed, but didn’t realize it. I’m grateful, because I know the Lord has prompted me to change at times, and later realized that the change addressed a problem that hadn’t yet occurred. Here are the results of my standard 7 x hill repeats workout- 6.48 miles in 1:41:13 for a 15:37 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 82 bpm with an elevation gain of 289 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 39 overcast degrees. A putout of sorts today. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment