Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Significance

  In life we all try to gauge our significance. I don’t mean in an egotistical way, but in a way to see how we are valued by the people that love us. It’s so easy to take others for granted and likewise, it is easy for others to take us for granted. I am at a period of time when there is a huge need in my wife’s family because of my mother in law’s Alzheimer’s disease. This means more entertaining and more family visits and get togethers. I don’t do well with lots of these things. I understand that I have to deal with the situation, but I just hope that others can understand that I’m doing my best, even if it is not great. 

I did 8 x the hill sprints, because of miscounting. Here are my stats- 7.03 miles in 1:52:55 for a 16:03 minute per mile pace. I had an average heart rate of 121 bpm with an elevation gain of 338 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 37 degrees. Kind of tired now. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment