Thursday, March 14, 2024

Blessings and Challenges of Change

  A couple of weeks ago I was a bit anxious as I knew the house would be all disorganized due to the renovations going on in our house. This of course would disrupt this very OCD person’s routines which help me to deal with life. I was already just making it, as my energy was dwaining under this current routine. How would I make it to work on time while keeping my routines. The answer was changing to intervals. This more intense workout is allowing me some buffer time in the morning. Fortunately, my weight is dropping also. Thank you Lord. Sometimes when you have to change, the Lord is actually directing it to help you. 

Here are todays stats: 6.39 miles in 1:42:18 for a 16:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 131 bpm with an elevation gain of 270 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 38 degrees. I was able to do a couple of sets of preacher curls as my back is slowly improving. Long day today with parent/teacher conferences until 8. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment