Thursday, March 7, 2024

Easy Button

  I have been tired lately. Fighting off a cold , fatigue, achy, muscles, and an incessant schedule. I woke up dreadythe grind, trying to achieve my workout goals, and making it to work on time in the rain. So I listened to that little voice in my head, do Apple court and 6 x the hill and head back home. That little voice got me out of bed with some optimism. My instinct was telling me that not operating with a little surplus of energy could lead to sickness and injury. I was also able to get my strength work in. I just need to do the auxiliary strength work when I get home— Lord willing. Here are the stats for my hill work: 5.92 miles in 1:30:46 for a 15:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 309 feet at an average heart rate of 114 bpm with an average cadence of 128 spm at 48 degrees. I left my phone home as it was raining and I didn’t have a plastic bag. My watch thankfully tracked everything without the aid of the phone. 

  I had a good talk with my brother this morning. I told him about my pipe dream of working for CEF hopefully in Maine. My brother assured me that he talked with the director Mr. Romano and that there are opportunities. I’m not sure how the Lord will lead. I am making a decent wage here in New York. I do feel like there is another career step for me. There is always room for your faith to grow in the God Gap! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment