Thursday, February 1, 2024

Focus

 It seems as if I’ve gotten into a groove where I wake up and have to keep strictly to my schedule in order to meet my goals. The start of the day sets the tone and prepares me for the day. For the next 5 days my wife is staying at my in-laws to take care of her mother who has Alzheimer’s disease. I will probably spend a night or two on the weekend to help my wife. 

I noticed a little tightness in my right hip last night, so I have been avoiding movements that irritate it. It’s more or less something I have to be aware of and take care of it so that it doesn’t become an issue. I did the Red Maple version of the Longwood Loop doing 8.37 miles in 2:17:41 for a 16:26 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 87 bpm with an elevation gain of 320 feet at a cadence of 125 spm at 35 degrees. I feel a bit out of sync, but the Lord is guiding me. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment