Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Modified 2 Loop Route

 Today, I felt a bit apprehensive knowing that I have a concert tonight and many changes in the next three weeks. I think the Lord will be re-enforcing the lesson of one day at a time. I did the modified 2 loop workout with a short out and back just to change things up. You begin to mark time by cars you see and buses and at what time in the workout, unknowingly putting extra pressure to perform. I took a little pressure off, by not doing hexbar deadlifts. I was tired, crunched for time, and my stomach was hurting at the moment. As it were, I clocked into work with no time to spare. I did 8.51 miles in 2:21:05 for a 1634 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 109 bpm with an elevation gain of 226 feet at an average cadence of 124 spm at 34 degrees. There was an icy glaze over certain places, so I had to watch my step. I had to take a quick pit stop just before lap 2. Thank you Lord for your provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment