Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Day 2 in Bedford

  I got out slightly earlier this morning here in Texas. I start out alone and end with people coming on and off the path. I was a bit sore and achy this morning in my legs. Working out consistently, you learn to deal with aches and pains. Some days you just don’t have it. Today was one of those days. The walk is pleasant, but boring. At least I don’t have to deal with traffic. The change of pace and scenery is good. The temps are summer like today. Today is our last full day in Texas. I did 8.21 miles in the 2:35:37 for a 18:57 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 71 bpm with an elevation gain of 386 feet at an average cadence of 116 spm at 42 degrees. I don’t have a set rout. I just kind of take different loops and out and backs until I get to 8 miles. I also did 100 pushups. Lord willing one more workout here. I have been dealing with some tendinitis in my righ lateral collateral ligament. It feels better in the evening. Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment