Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Crescent Moon 🌙

  The mornings the past few days have been welcoming. I have been just early enough and just fast enough not to be rushed on my workout or on my commute. I don’t have a lot of margin for error, but enough. In the mornings, whenever I head in a southerly direction I see the crescent moon 🌘. Long Island is not rural like Maine, but in the mornings Ridge has a quiet country feel to it. This morning I did the usual Longwood/Niewood, and Red Maple Loop doing 8.44 miles in 2:19:03 for a 16:28 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 122 bpm at a temp of around 23 degrees. I do not have all the stats now. Grateful to get the work in and looking forward to Bible Study tonight. 

 Strangely enough, when I woke up aI remember that today was hump day and it somehow helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment