Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Last Workout in Texas

  I headed out early this morning to allow for my wife to do my laundry so that I have clean clothes for my trip to Maine, Lord willing tomorrow with my daughter Ericka and my granddaughters. It’s been a vacation of change of pace. The warmer temperatures here in Texas have been nice. The slow pace down here and family visits have been nice. Thankfully my right leg is doing a bit better. Still praying for healing there. This morning I covered the whole trail with a number of repeats and going a bit off the trail. It’s nice to not have to worry about traffic, but the trade-off is monotony. Here are the stats- 8.07 miles in 2:30:37 for an 18:40 minute per mile pace with an heart rate of 71 bpm with an elevation gain of 396 feet at a cadence of 117 spm at a nice 57 degrees. Thank you Lord for a nice relaxed visit here in Bedford!

No comments:

Post a Comment