Friday, February 16, 2024

Up Up and Away

 This morning brought a challenge waiting for me when I woke up. I had to get my usual work in and at the same time get my final pieces for my trip to Dallas tonight and be ready for my ride to work. It was all kind of daunting, but thankfully it all worked out. Now I commit the rest of the day to the Lord. I did the Red Maple version of the Longwood Loop doing 8.52 miles in 2:18:03 for a 16:12 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 143 bpm with an elevation gain of 319 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 36 degrees. There was a brisk breeze blowing with a few flurries blowing in the air. I’m grateful for the work getting done this week! Have a blessed day!  Next, Lord willing, a few days in Dallas 

No comments:

Post a Comment