Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Election Day

  Today is a half day at school. Fortunately we had the luxury of coming in 15 minutes later. Which for me translated into coming in one minute later due to the barking this place does if you’re the least bit tardy. I tried a different route since I had a few minutes extra to play with. I did the three times Woodlot/Raynor with a 3 x Woodlot hill and a shortened third lap through the trail. I did 8.81 miles in 2:24:32 for a 16:23 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 86 bpm with an elevation gain of 301 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 54 drizzly degrees. I did a quick round of strength work before heading to the shower. I have been feeling pretty good physically. I’m very grateful to be able to do what I do. Have a blessed day friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment