Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Momentum

 I have been on a streak in my workouts where I have been able to keep up a decent pace for several weeks. I especially have avoided the really sluggish times. I think this is a product of the pressure put on us at work. Anyway… It was a beautiful breezy morning with just enough clouds in the sky to add beauty. I did my modified two loop workout. I was out on the early side of normal which allowed me time to compensate for a few mishaps. I wasn’t able to talk with Char last night as she was late getting back to her room and the wi-fi connection wasn’t good. Yesterday I took my granddaughter to the doctors because she got a tick bite with the bullseye— yes, Lymes disease. We finished our visit with two pizzas at Seven/Eleven-yummy! Here are my stats- I did 8.45 miles in 2:13:56 for a 15:51 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 170 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at around 49 degrees. It’s been a decent stretch of training, thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment