Sunday, November 12, 2023

Out of Synch but at least I don’t Stink

  I always find that with the switch to standard time, that I feel out of sorts for awhile. My energy has been decent, but emotionally I just feel off. Part of the feeling has to do with two factors: 1) The principle getting on my case if I am the least bit tardy 2) Feeling out of sorts with my father in law. The Lord is telling me, ever so quietly, to give these things to Him. I know the Lord is at work. Yesterday I decided to go on a leisurely hike at Brookhaven. I ended up doing the last 3 miles in the dark. I did 8.16 miles in 2:56:04 for a slow 21:34 min per mile pace with an average heart rate of 70 bpm with an elevation gain of 304 feet at an average cadence of 107 spm at around 48 degrees. I used the light from my phone for around 2 miles of the the three. Fortunately the path was straight and the footing was decent. I picked up my Charlotte at around 8:30. Did a little yard work this afternoon. I try to keep the leaf situation manageable so that I don’t have to do a lot of work to do at one time. Thank you Lord for your many blessings and thanks for you guidance when I don’t know my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment