Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Operation Operation

  Today I stayed home from school to take my wife to her medical procedure. This meant that last night I could be more relaxed. In order to get my workout in and make it to work on time requires a lot of preparation. I enjoyed my day , but I definitely felt sorry for my wife. The procedure was not pleasant and it took a lot out of her.

   I got up 15 minutes later and took extra time getting around. I did the Medford/Randall workout doing 8.89 miles in 2:25:33 for a 16:22 minute per mile pace with a 96 bpm pulse at an average cadence of 127 spm at an elevation gain of 225 feet at 31 degrees. I was able to mow the lawn, take the leaves, take my daughter home, and other small chores.Thank you Lord for a restful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment