Monday, November 20, 2023

Natures White Noise

 This morning was another one of those batch mornings when I wake up and go about my business without my life partner by my side. My morning went smoothly but fatigue made everything move in slower motion. I did my modified version of the two loop standard. When I went out the door into my backyard, I could hear the sound of the wind blowing. The sound is kind of comforting. There is always that little bit of fear that tugs at you in the morning telling you that you should just hunker down and stay inside. But faith gets you out the door. I did 8.48 miles in 2:19:26 for a 16:26 minute per minute pace with an average cadence of 127 spm with an elevation gain of 227 feet with an average heart rate of 82 bpm at around 36 degrees. This is Thanksgiving week and I look forward to picking Char up at JFK tonight at 5. I also look forward to our trip to Maine where’d I will see my parents, 2 daughters and their families— Lord willing! It’s a lot of effort, but it’s a blessing to have joyful things to look forward to. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment