Monday, November 6, 2023

Sometimes You’re As Good as You’re Breaks

 Today I was fortunate enough to be timely in my morning routine, but definitely not ahead of schedule. My wife Charlotte is down in the Dominican Republic leading a short term missions trip, helping to build a church in San Marcos. This gives me extra responsibility and extra freedom. I do miss her, but I just try to take advantage of the situation. I kind of have a schedule in my head, and in a relaxed way, I’m trying to stick to it. This morning I did the out and back and two loops doing 8.56 miles in 2:20:13 for a 16:22 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 216 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at an average heart rate of 171 bpm. 

 I usually don’t like this time change, but I’m trying to use that change and batching it this week as a motivation to meet my little goals. I’m thankful for the little things. Lord willing I am getting together with my daughter and girls a couple of times this week. Looking forward to it! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment