Sunday, November 26, 2023

Recovery/Easy Yardwork/Reflection

 I did 3.45 miles on the Sunday recovery loop. I have been fighting a cold/respiratory issue. For the most part, for me, I have been handling it decently. I usually don’t do well with these things, but I am trying to be more positive and proactive. I did some mulching in my backyard along with some raking and blowing. I have tried to stay consistent on my strength work which has been the same workout that I have done since I hurt my shoulder in the spring. My shoulder has been okay, but definitely not what it was before I hurt it. I’m just thankful that I can workout and progress. I still feel out of place here in New York and at church. I try to do the good that the Lord puts in front of me. I know the Lord is not limiting by the circumstances. I just have to trust Him even though I don’t feel like anyone down here has much confidence in my abilities. I can’t even articulate properly how awkward I feel in these circumstances. But yet the Lord has met my needs and has blessed me with a great mate, family, and good health! Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment