Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday Doing a Different Route

 I decided to do a flatter route as the downhills seem to be the aggravating influence on my right knee.  It's not a pain or discomfort thing, but it is an issue that needs heading off.  I did the usual shorter route with an out and back to Apple Court and back.  I did mostly good, just a few spots where I could feel it a bit, but not as significant as yesterday.  Oftentimes, by changing your gate slightly or stand at a different point on the crown of the road the adjustment is enough to keep the workout going.  To be honest I was satisfied to keep my pace under 15's today.  Here are the stats-- 9.54 miles in 2:21:24 for a 14:49 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 116 bpm with an elevation gain of 211 feet at a temp of 40 degrees and 76 percent humidity.  Strangely enough I am getting to the stage that I am not dealing in the totally unknown.  I have seen the virus and what it can do, now I am just isolating as much and to the largest degree possible.  I am starting to see the positives of the situation and not just the negatives.  Though the situation is dire, with social discipline and the Lord's help I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment